Youth Alive hosts See You at the Pole

Julia Harrell, Staff Writer

See You at the Pole was held  Sept. 24 and was hosted by  the Youth Alive Club. Youth Alive is a Christian club that anyone in high school is able to attend. This clubs purpose is to praise God and allows teens to become closer to peers. Led by club President Catherine Duncan, the club members are planning to give back to their community and to spread faith throughout the high school.

“I think that Youth Alive is a great way for high school kids to connect with each other and strengthen our Christian faith,” club vice president Senior Terrazas said.

One major event that the Youth Alive Club puts on is ‘See You at the Pole’. This event happens once a year across the country. It is meant for any student who wants to attend. At this event students praise and worship God while listening to Christian music.

“I think ‘See You at the Pole’ turned out really great this year. Everyone really enjoyed praise and worship and had tons of fun,” sophomore Caroline Anderson said.

Youth Alive also hopes to join projects like Mission Devine which is a project that helps people in the community do things like build and repair homes. This Christian club is willing to help spread faith and joy throughout the community and to anyone else who needs it.

“I think we are going to do great things this year, and I really hope we impact peoples’ lives whether it is in a small way or a big way,” Terrazas said.